All the features and breathing performance of the MK25 EVO/A700 with the addition of a Black Tech coating that protects both stages against the ravages of salt water and
corrosion. This rugged coating includes an inner layer of chemical nickle (FDA approved)
and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated body. It lends a technical look
while maintaining a sleek scratch-resistance appearance that lasts. MK25 EVO Black Tech First Stage
• Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the first stage.
• Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
• Patent-pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
• New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing (non-metal cylindrical interface separating the metal parts), anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
• Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
• Two high pressure and five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
• Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
• Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
• Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8. A700 Black Tech Second Stage
• Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the second stage.
• Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
• User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
• Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min – 71 SCFM.
• Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.